What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is one of the most common compounds found in the cannabis plant, and hemp (male) plants have particularly high concentrations. CBD stands for “cannabidiol.” THC is the most common compound found in the marijuana (female) plant. CBD is nonpsychoactive and will not get you high; this is why it can be used in many medical treatments, including treatments for epilepsy and multiple sclerosis, even in children. The U.S. Federal government patented phyto-cannabinoids like CBD and THC in 2003 as neuroprotectants and antioxidants.
More Facts about Green Lotus Hemp’s CBD Oil
- We extract CBD using only CO2, we never use ethanol or any other flammable or harmful chemicals in our process
- CBD is one of 113 identified cannabinoids; there are likely hundreds more to be found
- We selectively breed high CBD, low-THC (less than the government-mandated .03% level) medicinal hemp
- We have created an extensive line of beneficial hemp CBD oil products, from oils for humans and pets to capsules, tinctures, raw CBD concentrates, vape juice, edibles, and lotions
- Unless a drug test is specifically aimed at detecting cannabinoids (most only detect THC), our products will not make you test positive
- We are constantly conducting cannabis research as required by the 2014 Farm Bill signed by Barack Obama
- We are currently working with two Texas accredited universities to study the growth, cultivation, and marketing of industrial hemp and its products
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.